Monday, January 12, 2009

Random Picture Post

While going through the pictures I want to post in the next post about our trip to Himeji, I kept finding random unrelated pictures I wanted to put up. So, here are some of them.

My parents send me to some stuff for Christmas, including a jacket that basically works magic and a nice pair of sneakers. Even while unwrapping the presents on Christmas Eve, it didn't really feel Christmas-y. What really reminded me of Christmas as a kid was the pile of discarded wrapping paper.

At right is a train in the 通動快速 mode, which I've seen on all kinds of signs and things, but never actually ridden before. It's nothing really impressive, but I've been wondering whether or not they exist since I got here, and I was really excited to discover that I had finally found one.

My airsoft arsenal has grown considerably in the past month or so, as you can see here. Included in that pile is my $4 cheapo generic airsoft gun (far right), a Tokyo Marui spring-powered H&K USP (middle-right), a Tokyo Marui AEP H&K USP and its associated battery, charger, 30-round magazine, 100-round magazine, and 20mm rail converter, and a quick loader that works for every airsoft magazine I've tried it on as yet.

And Yanavy sketched this out because we got bored at the Italian food place near here. That was Jes's first time meeting that group as a whole, and I think she was bored out of her mind because she ended up on the far end and didn't get any of the massive quantity of in-jokes. Poor kitten...

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

The mysterious pink train, eh...

Yeah, I didn't realize, for some reason, that your spring-powered was modeled after the same thing as the one I got you, silly me. That must be why I was somewhat confused in the park about your guns.

10:24 AM GMT+9  
Blogger Washii said...

What's this kanji-kanji-kanji-kanji mode? Just 'sleep mode' or what?

1:58 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Washii said...

Oh, and: mushroom mushroom!

1:59 PM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

Kanji-etc mode is "high-speed [something]".
通 = "transport"_____ "commuter"?
動 = "movement" __/

快 = "agreeable" ____ "express"
速 = "speed"______/

11:32 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home