Monday, January 12, 2009

Nara: Sleepy Pre-Post

Yanavy and company (plus me) went to Nara today. I took a lot of pictures, but I haven't really looked through them yet. A couple of them that needed some Photoshopping, though, I did just now.
These picture are from a game center (usually "arcade" in American English") we found completely by accident on the way back to the station. Cool thing: four-player air hockey! I teamed up with Angela against Sara, Cassie, and Yanavy, the latter two of whom took turns.

We also found a super-super cheap place to get takoyaki and I found some really tasty mochi to boot.

Anyway, inside the game center were these banners, which I felt pretty much required to take pictures of. Tails is my favorite character of them, and pretty much always has been. I just noticed that Sonic and Knuckles both have a species name, whereas Amy and Tails both just have their full names.

The quality of the pictures is kind of bleh, at best, but I did what I could for them. Eh.


Here's one last picture so you can see what they look like coming out of my camera:

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

Looks and sounds like fun.

3:41 AM GMT+9  
Blogger Washii said...

I always seem to remember their names being stated openly like that, species name or surname.

1:56 PM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

I just think it's funny that Sonic and Knuckles have species ('es?) and no names, while the others have no species and instead have last names.

6:23 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home