Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Hattery

I went to College Res for a Christmas Eve party with what I can only call "Yanavy and her crew". I don't have Yanavy's pictures, but I got these pictures from Jes, and I think I look funny in a Santa hat, so here you go.

On top of that, she got a random guy dressed up as Santa motoring around town on a scooter. The shot's pretty dark, but with enough jerking around, I was able to brighten it up and only make the noise twenty times worse. Anyway, Santa on a scooter.

And no, that's not me on the scooter.

Anyway, Merry Christmas! I hope you ate as many sweets as I did. ... Unless you're trying to avoid gaining ten pounds in one day.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

Merry Christmas! Nice hat, Will. :)

8:29 AM GMT+9  
Blogger Komitadjie said...

Damn, how do you GET that much noise out of a DSLR shot? Take it on 1600ISO, crop it to nothing, and jack the exposure so far up that you can't even SEE the scale?

On the other, hand, I'm chuckling at Santa on a scooter. One of the SAMs I've launched must have finally done some damage.

4:55 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Fishbulb said...

It looks like a cell phone shot...right? Merry Christmas to all in Japan-land!

2:37 AM GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I must say, that person on the scooter looks female to me.

6:31 AM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

It's from Jes's digicam.

9:20 AM GMT+9  
Blogger Komitadjie said...

Ahh, that WOULD explain it.

8:58 AM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home