Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kind-of Sort-of Picture Dump

Some random pictures that have been taken and come into my possession in the past week or so. These were all taken on Tuesday.

First up is a picture of me because my parents always want me to post more pictures of me. If it were up to me, I wouldn't show up on cameras, but... Alas, physics don't seem to bend to my will. Much.

I... don't know how this one (far left, hugging) came about, but it ended up being one of the better pictures. Yanavy looks like she's not altogether comfortable with the idea of being hugged, but she was sick, so that may be what's going on with her posture there.
No real explanation for the closer picture, but I like the way it looks with her facing the other picture.

The next picture, at right, is Sara (right) and Magi (not-right) putting up with me taking a picture of them in their kimono. They had a tea ceremony test that day, I understand. Anyway, women in kimono.

You can see the flower power (attached to my head) gave me enough ninja power to dodge having my picture taken properly, if not quite enough to actually jump through the wall of Angela's room to make it out of the frame. Too bad, that. I blame the fan.

Once again, I like this picture of Angela, and having it placed so she looks like she's WTF-ing at the picture of me makes for bonus goodness, I think.

The flower looks much better on Yanavy, in case you're wondering. I don't really do red, you know?

And with that, I've filled my quota of pictures-of-myself for the next few months. Feels good to be done with that, at least.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home