Sunday, November 23, 2008

Statistically Speaking...

I was just looking at the statistics for pictures I've posted. I can see, for the most part, how often all the pictures on the site are viewed, and I was look at these so often when I ought to be doing other things, like studying, or not burning dinner.

The picture of the Shana figures has held the top spot since I posted it three months ago and nothing has displaced it that I know of.After that, these two pictures of girls dancing at the 外大際 gaidai-sai are tied for second place and have held steady about there for the past few weeks. For the record, I think the girl in this picture is the hottest of the ones on stage. Bonus for the amazingly sexy outfit, yes? I don't usually like lace, but... rawr, you know?

A clear fourth, though not until recently, is the panorama of the izakaya party that Miso arranged. I still don't know who Miso is, though I recall that she had a cool name. I think her last name was "Woo" or something like that, which just makes her whole name sound like an exclamation from someone who likes miso soup.

Miso, woo!

After that are a bunch of pictures that are all about even, and after that big set is one picture with me in it.
Slightly ahead of that picture is this picture of the molted exoskeleton of a cicada on a log, I think. As in, I don't know what kind of bug it is/was. Apparently, "In North China cicadas are skewered or stir fried as a delicacy." (Wikipedia)

At least I know where I stand.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home