Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kitty... Kat!

I was out and about with Yanavy, looking at cameras and whatnot, yesterday. We stopped by an AM-PM so she could look for magazines with her dreamy guy (Nino from Arashi) and so she could look for random things involving chocolate. She passed these up, but I found apple-flavored and anko-("sweet red bean paste")flavored Kit-Kats. I found a muscat (green grapes) flaovr of Kit-Kat the last time we were in that area.

In order of eated:
Grape Kit-Kat: Surprisingly decent, and a nice change of pace. Based on white chocolate.
Apple Kit-Kat: Really, really good. Nobody else seemed to like them, but, well... me and apples... have a thing. You know. Based on normal milk chocolate.
Anko Kit-Kat: Opposite of the last one; I didn't really like them, but everybody else seemed to. Based on normal milk chocolate, which I don't think really goes with... beans.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

I don't like the sound of the anko one either. I am getting accustomed to liking bean paste here, but I don't think it should go with chocolate. The apple and grape ones sound interesting. I haven't ventured to try any of those, and I don't know why since Kit Kat's are one of my favorite candy bars.

10:42 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home