Monday, March 31, 2008

きちゃったぞ

Well, at some point yesterday, whoever had an open Wi-Fi access point took it down. It disappeared suddenly, and I lost my Internet connection. As it turns out, though I think I may have mentioned this before, I can’t get my own Internet connection until I get a cell phone, which I can’t do until my alien registration card (外国人登録証明書) arrives. But only mostly! They’re going to issue me a interim not-card (外国人登録証明書) that will perform the same function as the card until a month from now when I will go get the card itself.

I’m going to wander around town for a while today and see about finding an open Wi-Fi hotspot. It appears to have stopped raining, so I should be able to walk around and just check my laptop every so often. I am suspecting that my best bet is by the 電気屋 (Fry’s) or down by the school.

Oh, apparently, the school has an active judo (wrestling) club. And kendo (sword-ing), kyuudo (archery), and a “free guide club”. Obviously, I have no idea what that last one is. This school is so amazingly massive that they have their own high school.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

Good luck with the Wi-Fi search!

Judo club sounds fabulous!

12:48 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home