Friday, March 28, 2008

Google Mapped

If you were to click on this link [removed for privacy reasons], you might see roughly the path I take to get to school. Or you might just see the area around where I live. I'm about to test this.
Edit: It looks like it does what I want it to. You'll notice that the path clocks in at just under 4,000 feet, which means I'm less than a mile's walking distance from the school. Psh, and they say it's ten minutes by bike.
As it turns out, there's a department store very close by that's really more of a shopping mall. It's convenient, in any case, 'cause they have food and most things that you might wish to buy. Joshin's, the 電気屋 is much farther away, though I have not yet found it on Google Maps.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It seems fairly simple. No worries about getting lost then?

10:16 AM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

For the most part, not really. I mean, I get lost all the time, but only once or twice has it been uncomfortably so.
Rain is not so fun to be lost in when you're not prepared.

7:29 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home