Friday, March 28, 2008

Japan: Land of the Wow, That's Close

If you take a look at this map, you will see that my apartment is in just about the best location ever.
  • There's a grocery store with amazing prices that's pretty much on the other side of our building.
  • There's the Japanese version of a Wal-Mart crossed with a shopping mall across the street.
  • There's a six-floor Japanese version of Fry's Electronics down the road in a straight line. It's less than ten minutes on foot.
The school is also close to here, as I said in my earlier post. I've marked all these places on my Kyoto: Important Places map on Google. They may not be important to other people, but they should be of immeasurable help to people in my position.

1 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

nice location for you!

12:26 AM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home