Saturday, October 11, 2008

Left Behind

I left some camera gear back at the party last night, which is 4.2 miles (6.7km) ( away, according to Google Maps, on the route we take. Multiply that by two for 8.4 miles (13.4km) round trip and it's a great way to start the day!

I'm kidding, in case that's not obvious. Bleh.

On the bright side, I found a place that has even betterdango than the soba place I've mentioned. Same price, slightly smaller amount, but they know how to cook them perfectly and you can buy as many as you want instead of just plates of three.

Oh, and I found not only my missing camera bits, but a friend's lens cap. Bonus.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

I'm glad to hear you found your camera gear.

Looks like a cool place for a party, actually.

12:22 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home