Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rice Cooker, Translated

I don't know why I never did this post before and I feel a little silly just getting around to it now, but I put the diagrams together over the past hour so. I think spent half the time playing around with fonts and stuff, and trying to figure out how to label all the stuff and make everything fit, with the remaining time devoted to looking up kanji and actually positioning the labels.

I finally decided on using two separate pictures, as I can't realistically fit all the labels on one picture unless I overlap with the labels themselves, which would defeat the purpose of the entire thing.

First up is the buttons, since they're the most important. Everything should be pretty self-explanatory.Second are the translations for all the various labels. No, I've never used most of the modes. I just use timer-cook and the start button. It'll start on its own though if you leave it alone for about two minutes after setting a timer.
I've also never made okayu.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

My favorite part is where the sticker states: "Remove sticker before use."

11:04 AM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home