Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Packing

It's 9:40AM. I last slept yesterday around 8AM. Well, unless you count the thirty-second-to-a-minute period during which I fell asleep and chatted with people at random from my offline contacts list. For the most part, I've been packing and organizing since early yesterday, minus a gyouza party.

It's 9:43AM. I'm about to go to the post office to drop off the first of the packages to go out by boat. It will arrive three months from now, but doesn't have anything perishable in it.

I'm going to go broke by postage, I think. We'll see.

It's still 9:43AM, and I am one tired puppy.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

Good luck with all the packing and stuff.

Take care and safe travels!!!

10:33 AM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home