Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ko-Un

I woke up at a decent time today, for the first time in a week. Not such a big deal on its own, but I came with some good ideas for RPG stuff and read some interesting stuff from the GM guide.

When I went to school to meet with one of my teachers, she wasn't there, but I met up with another teacher, who took Kilk and I out to lunch for yakiniku (fried meat). When I got back, the teacher I was supposed to meet was there (she was coming in for work, so I was just supposed to meet her at some point after 1PM) and we talked for about three hours while she let me pick all the books I could carry from her bookshelf to take home with me. She also gave me a brand new electronic dictionary. It just happens to be one with a special feature that I will make great use of in the next year or so, as a random bonus.

Now, I just need to ship them home...

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

Very nice about the lunch, the books, and the dictionary!!! Sounds like a great day! What is the special feature on the dictionary???

6:18 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Washii said...

Yeesh. Were you somewhat of an honor student or what?

5:50 AM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

Nope. Just on good terms with the teachers. Various teachers have treated me to lunch on four occasions now, as well. It's that whole sempai-kouhai thing, sort of, I think.

10:46 AM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home