Friday, April 18, 2008

Fairly Clean, Actually

Any of you that have been in my room know that I am not a clean freak, or anything close to it. I don’t even compulsively clean my room every, say, month. Jes has changed that in large part, bringing it to about once a month from about once a year.

Now, that said, those same people know that my room rarely-to-never becomes unbearably messy. There are always easily-found paths, and they’re wide enough that you don’t have too worry about stepping on something vital. And that’s if it’s become messy enough that there are paths through the piles of crap, instead of the other way around.

I would like to point these aforementioned people in the direction of the post with the panoramas of my room from earlier this week. Hopefully, I’ll remember to make that a link when I put this on the ‘Net.

Those pictures show the messiest my room has been up until this morning. Bethany came over last night and we made yakisoba (“fried soba”, in case you’ve ever wondered), and class registration was today, so there are papers everywhere because I was digging around to make sure I had everything I need.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

How did class registration go? What classes are you actually taking?

1:36 PM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

Honestly, I don't remember. I was happy to just get it turned in.

11:33 AM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home