Sunday, July 6, 2008

Vanity, I guess?

I was cleaning out my pants pockets and found one of my flash drives in them. What's on here, I wonder? I wondered.
I recall now that I used it to get some pictures from Bryden (my neighbor), who's been picture-swapping rather more than I have. Here are some of them.

This first on the left is obviously from before Anna left. It's at the okonomiyaki place down the street. Alessandra, the girl on the right, is in some of my classes, but she's leaving in about two weeks. She's pretty cute, and nothing ever happened, unfortunately.

Here at right is either right before or right after I got on the ball of death. With a normal merry-go-round, you can jump off if it gets too intense; with this, you're stuck. Hamid got me spinning at a good clip right as everybody was leaving. Nice of him, yeah? Oh, then he left.
He was just playing around, though. We're actually pretty good friends.

This last one is a bunch of people playing the drinking game "I've never..." Of course, I'm far too boring to participate in such a game, but everyone had a great time. They were also up until way too late. I got up at 5:30 or so the next morning, so...
Anyway, from left to right are [someone's leg], Hamid, Sara, Catherine, Aaron, me, Angela, and... some guy whose name I don't know.

And here's Tanaka, our coolest teacher. Out of the 15 or so teachers I have, I have five male teachers, and this one guy is two of them.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

Awesome...more pictures. Teh ball of death thing looks interesting and possibly fun.

4:03 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's a dreaded wheel of vomit!

10:22 AM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

I've only seen someone throw up from riding a merry-go-round once. And that was my fault.

6:38 PM GMT+9  
Blogger thots about stuff said...

You made someone throw up on the merry-go-round?

10:02 PM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

Yeah, Hank and I and Matt were playing in a park one day and he had just eaten. It was an accident, but that really doesn't make it any better.
Turns out it was pepperoni pizza, by the way.

10:33 PM GMT+9  
Blogger thots about stuff said...

Ewwww. I guess pizza wasn't the same for him after that. Well, it wouldn't have been for me, anyway. Food and merry-go-rounds shouldn't be mixed. Isn't there some kind of warning label about that?

10:50 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home