Saturday, July 26, 2008

Donations!

I've added a PayPal "Donate" button to the footer, so if you have too much money and it's burning a hole in your pocket, send some my way and I'll be sure to put it to good use.
Good uses include, but are not limited to food, photography gear, food, computer stuff, food, and Kagome. Also, food.A screenshot of the PayPal button's home
[Edit: Apparently, you're not allowed to donate to yourself:
"You cannot email money to yourself. Please enter another user's email address if you would like to send money to someone." ]

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

kagome.... isn't that the chick in the short green skirt on anayasha?
You have to pay? Jees the monk doen't have to pay.

12:12 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Unknown said...

no mon
no fun
your son

too bad
so sad
your dad

12:13 PM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

Yeah, Kagome is one of the main characters in Inuyasha. The monk doesn't have to pay because he's a bishie, and has magical sucking powers. I am not and don't, so I have to pay for Kagome.

9:52 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Komitadjie said...

You know, given the actual effectiveness after season one of his onboard black hole, we could just duct-tape a shop-vac to your back, and run the hose down your sleeve.

10:21 PM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

I just got a huge roll of duct tape from Aaron, too...

10:22 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got lost in that thread.

3:01 AM GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude, sorry I haven't read your blog in a while, work's been crazy.

I'll try to scrounge up some money for ya, if I can. Call it a belated birthday present or something

-Kev

5:24 AM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

This post has a picture of Kagome, which may help to sort things out.

8:33 AM GMT+9  
Blogger thots about stuff said...

It has been a rather juicy conversation.

Well...maybe not.

10:44 AM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home