Friday, June 20, 2008

Chibi Store

I found a cool little kids' store. It has all sorts of little candies that can be bought for about 10ยข, and a wide range of candy under a dollar. For about a dollar, they'll do all kinds of tempura, as well, from what I can tell.
It's not so much a shop as much as a shack that's been hot-glued on his back door, so it's not really a classy place, but it's one of those things that really doesn't have upkeep, and it probably makes kids really happy.
Yum, cavities!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

Sounds like a tasty business...literally.

Anyway, did you try anything particularly fun from this place?

4:06 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Fishbulb said...

Yum...tempura Snickers!

7:07 AM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

I found some random-flavored gum and some... chewy things.
Oh, and it's on the map. I'd make a link, but I'm lazy.

9:16 PM GMT+9  
Blogger thots about stuff said...

Were the chewy things tasty? I wasn't able to discern that from your comment. :)

So if we go back to the original post with the map it will show us, though, yes?

10:34 PM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

They were... ish. They didn't have enough flavor to be tasty, but they weren't terrible. I meant to send some, but... I ended up just eating them. I kind of ran out of other candy.

9:12 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home