Monday, April 28, 2008

New AP

I found another access point that's open. It's much closer to my apartment than the other two, and actually has a bench nearby. Bonus for the fact that it's in a park. Oh, and my laptop is in the shade, so it's not competing with the sun in a brightness contest (it usually loses). I think my apartment is less than a minute away, even on foot. It won't be much faster on bike, it's so close.
As far as Internet access at my apartment itself, I think we're still waiting on NTT. Eventually, they'll pull their heads out of their... towels, I hope.
I'd love to think that I might eventually be able to use my own Internet connection.
Maybe.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger thots about stuff said...

Yeah...your own internet will likely be much happier, but the park bench place sounds good, too.

That will be a nice change, it sounds like.

2:28 PM GMT+9  
Blogger William said...

Actually, I tried to get on here a little while ago and was unable to connect to the network I was on before. What that means is that there's probably someone else (say, the people who run the router) using it and their signal is overpowering my reception of the router's carrier signal, if you'll forgive my abuse of terminology here.

11:38 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home